Voucher Codes 1-day Ticket via e-mail
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
Include voucher codes in your own digital or printed advertising media.
Your customers can then redeem the entrance vouchers in the Ticket Shop, at www.aplusa.de and are given e-tickets which provide them with direct access to the trade fair.
Important information for your customers:
- Each admission voucher is redeemed in the Ticket Shop for a personalized 1-day ticket.
- Additional eTickets for an accompanying person as well as for children can be booked in the Ticket Shop (by the customer).
- Vouchers will only be billed to you if they have actually been used for entry to the trade fair.
- You can find a current overview about already redeemed voucher codes in your activityboard at: www.aplusa.de/2250
- You will receive the invoice after the event.
Invoicing can only be handled by the registered exhibitor.
Our offer is subject to change.
Within 20 minutes after your order you will receive the codes by e-mail in an attached TXT file.
!!! Please note that the initial dispatch of the codes by e-mail is approx. 2 months before the start of the event !!!
Important: Don't forget your bus and train ticket.
Free travel to and from the fair is not included in the admission tickets of Messe Düsseldorf.
For exhibitors and visitors, we offer the so-called Düsseldorf Ticket for travel by public transport in Düsseldorf: www.aplusa.de/travelpass
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more