- Anchoring in the hall floor
- Anchoring in the hall floor (Drill hole)
Anchoring in the hall floor (Drill hole)
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 4.7.3 and 4.7.4 of the Technical Guidelines.
Provisions on anchoring exhibits to the floor.
1. The affixing (securing) of machinery and other building components using floor anchors is only possible with written consent from Messe Düsseldorf.
Please attach to this form plans drawn to scale with information on the position and the diameter of the drill holes as well as the number of drill holes required.
The number of anchors must be restricted to the smallest-possible amount.
The number of drill holes allowed by Messe Düsseldorf must be absolutely adhered to
2. Drill holes must be at least 25 cm away from supply and access channels, maximum drill hole depth is 280 mm from the floor surface (mastic asphalt layer is about 25 mm deep). Drill holes must be vertical
3. The orderer is responsible for the work; the registered anchors are checked on site by the hall inspector in charge. Messe Düsseldorf must be notified immediately of any deviations or changes.
4. Closing or sealing of the drill holes after the event is done by Messe Düsseldorf.
Exhibitors will be charged an amount of € 90 per drill hole for each
unregistered drill hole or in case of exceedance of the amount allowed by Messe Düsseldorf.
No exhibitor shall be entitled to bring and use floor anchoring systems.
In the event of a violation of the provisions, Messe Düsseldorf reserves the right to use the deposit made by the exhibitor for technical services for the remedy of the damage caused to the building.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more